Men In Arizona are Leaning About Better Ways to Treat Erectile Dysfunction!
There is an old expression that says, “you are what you eat.” If you are not exactly the “stud muffin” you want to be in the bedroom, maybe you should consider changing your diet.
The key to good erectile function is good blood flow and the production of nitrous oxide.
If you are eating a high-fat, high cholesterol diet, then you already know how that can cause a build-up of plaque in your arteries and impede blood flow.
That not only puts you at higher risk of cardiovascular disease, but it can also lead to erectile dysfunction. In addition, recent studies have found that a high-fat diet not only leads to hardening of the arteries it can inhibit nitrous oxide (NO) production. That’s a double whammy that can spell trouble in the bedroom!
On the other hand, there are certain foods that both enhance blood flow and NO levels in the blood. Studies have shown that a typical “heart-healthy” diet – one that is rich there rich in whole, natural foods like fruit, vegetables, fish, and whole grains, with fewer processed foods, can decrease the likelihood of ED.
In addition to eating a diet low in fat and carbs, here are some specific foods that can enhance erectile function:
- Oysters – Oysters contain high levels of zinc. Zinc is essential for testosterone production, and testosterone plays a vital role in sexual performance.
- Watermelon –Watermelon contains lycopene. In clinical studies, lycopene was found to enhance nitrous oxide production similar to oral ED medications such as Viagra.
- Coffee – The caffeine in coffee improves blood flow.
- Dark chocolate – Dark chocolate (not milk chocolate) contains antioxidants and flavones that increase nitric oxide production.
- Walnuts – The arginine in walnuts is another known nitric oxide booster.
- Garlic and Onions –Garlic and onions contain quercetin, a powerful phytonutrient that can reduce arterial plaque build-up.
- Oily fish – The omega-3 oils in fish like sardines and salmon boost nitric oxide and lower blood pressure, both of which improve erectile function.
- Hot peppers – The same thing that makes hot peppers hot, capsaicin, lowers blood pressure and increases nitric oxide production.
- Olive oil – Olive oil has been shown to boost testosterone production.
There Is a Better Way to Treat Erectile Dysfunction!
While there are some foods that may help your sex life, if you are suffering frequent and sustained bouts of erectile dysfunction, diet alone may not help the problem. But, if you are unsure about taking oral ED drugs and would like to learn more about drug-free, surgery-free, alternative treatments for erectile dysfunction, look no further than The Original Health Institute.
If you have tried any of the popular ED medications and have been dissatisfied with your results, or if you cannot take oral ED meds because you have high blood pressure or other medical conditions, we offer men proven alternative ED solutions.
Oral ED drugs only treat the symptoms of ED. Our solutions go right to the source of erectile dysfunction – poor blood flow!
The revolutionary, drug-free, surgery-free ED treatments we offer include:
P-Shot – The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). After a simple, pain-free injection, the PRP in the P-shot stimulates the growth factors in your own blood to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in stronger, harder, and bigger erections, and in some instances, enhancing length, girth, and an overall more youthful appearance of your penis.
GAINSWave – The GAINSWave is the latest ED treatment to hit the market. This proprietary procedure utilizes pulsed, or waved energy, to increase the flow of blood to the penis. The gentle, painless waves open up old, blocked blood vessels, as well as stimulate the growth of new blood vessels in the penis.
All of our drug-free ED treatments are safe for men with heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes! Contact us at 602-842-6934 today for more information!