ED Effects Both Partners in a Relationship
Despite what you may think, erectile dysfunction is not only a male problem!
This is not to say that women can suffer from erectile difficulties, but ED does not only affect the male partner in a relationship.
Experts agree that erectile dysfunction affects both partners. In fact, a study published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found that women often experience their own form of sexual dysfunction when coupled with someone who has ED, often due to a lack of intimacy, frustration, or an overall shortage of satisfaction.
That means it is not enough, to be honest about your erectile dysfunction problems with your doctor; you also need to be open with your partner.
Furthermore, the experts agree that it is often the women in the relationship that can get the man to see their doctor about solutions for an ED problem.
Here are some things that every woman should know about erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction is common. True erectile dysfunction affects about 1 out of 10 men and up to half of all men over 50 at some time during their lives.
- Erectile dysfunction is treatable. In most cases, erectile dysfunction help is both readily available and successful.
- Women also have sexual issues. Up to 70 percent of couples have sexual health issues from time to time. Women may experience loss of desire and arousal problems, urinary incontinence, and may even experience pain during sex. These sexual issues also need to be addressed.
The experts say that if your partner has erectile dysfunction, the most important tip for coping is communication. These steps can help:
- Get educated. Knowing the causes of erectile dysfunction and the treatment options available will lead you to choose something that works best for both of you.
- Know that it’s not you. Many women, especially older women, may feel that they are part of the problem and take it personally. This is rarely the case. In most instances, there is a physical or emotional reason for erectile dysfunction that does not have to do with you.
- Be positive. The fact that your partner is willing to be open about erectile dysfunction and do something about it is the biggest part of the battle.
The point is that erectile dysfunction can be a stressful issue that that affects both partners in a couple. The best way to face it is the same as any problem in your marriage or other relationship – together.
The best thing any woman can do for a man struggling with ED is to make sure he is not afraid or embarrassed to ask for help.
Let him know that he is not the only one out there with this issue and that other couples have gone through this too and, after finding treatment, have come out better and stronger on the other side.
What Every Couple Should Know About Treating Erectile Dysfunction!
It is very helpful to a relationship for women to understand more about ED. But the main thing that every couple needs to know about erectile dysfunction are the latest breakthroughs in treating this type of sexual health issue.
Drugs or surgery are no longer your only options for treating ED!
If you have tried any of the popular ED medications and have been dissatisfied with your results, or if you cannot take oral ED meds because you have high blood pressure or other medical conditions, The Original Health Institute offers men proven alternative ED solutions.
Oral ED drugs only treat the symptoms of ED. Our solutions go right to the source of erectile dysfunction – poor blood flow!
The revolutionary, drug-free, surgery-free ED treatments we offer include:
P-Shot – The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). After a simple, pain-free injection, the PRP in the P-shot stimulates the growth factors in your own blood to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in stronger, harder, and bigger erections, and in some instances, enhancing length, girth, and an overall more youthful appearance of your penis.
Shockwave – The Shockwave is the latest ED treatment to hit the market. This proprietary procedure utilizes pulsed, or waved energy, to increase the flow of blood to the penis. The gentle, painless waves open up old, blocked blood vessels, as well as stimulate the growth of new blood vessels in the penis.
Our medical director is Dr. Boris Schwartz. He is a recognized expert in regenerative medicine. Throughout his career, Dr. Schwartz has sought out and provided proven methods that challenge the way conventional medicine looks at aging. He is dedicated to providing the very best in evidence-based regenerative medical protocols and advanced technologies to help patients live longer, healthier, and more satisfying lives.
“Things were falling apart in my marriage due to lack of intimacy caused by my ED. That all changed when I saw Dr. Boris at Original Health Institute. Dr. B. recommended the P-shot, and it sure was the right choice for me. The procedure was painless, and I tell you, I was “ready to go” that very evening, and every other time the mood was right ever since my treatment. Thank you, Original Health! – Paul M., Scottsdale, AZ
All of our drug-free ED treatments are safe for men with heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes! Contact us at (602) 788 4333 today for more information!